Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos
Table games at Punt Casino
It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include numerous different variations of games. You can select to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated card games. Five-card draw poker is a very appreciated form of poker. It has long been played among buddies and on land-based casinos. When online casino became popular, poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold’em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it’s many people’s most liked table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. Loved for it’s simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Punt Casino
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at Punt Casino
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win – it’s not harder than that. Bingo is extremely popular in the United Kingdom.
- Lotto: The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. Therefore it’s important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.